Apparently, this group of 200 dancers put this together in less than 2 rehearsals. If this doesn’t speak to our ultimate innate desire for our students- that they gain the visceral, powerful rewards of collaboration and risk taking- I don’t know what does.
- Register for 'Integrated Arts'. Learn to use a range of art materials, processes& techniques for class lessons #Fall ow.ly/NQop30dI2ZEposted 22 hours ago
- @ShanaVWhite Yes! This is what we should be doing. Not harvesting others' ideas but using our networks & resources to provide a signal boostposted 23 hours ago
- RT @TheJLV: I just published “Why Teachers Need To See Themselves as Experts” medium.com/p/why-teachers…posted 23 hours ago
- @TheJLV @ShanaVWhite so true. 80% of my work seems to be asking teachers to own their power and tell their stories.posted 1 day ago
- @shevtech @MrsVanSTEaM @smithluvs2teach Update soon!!posted 1 day ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 17,746 hits