Learn from your mistakes. It seems simple enough, right? But how do we know at which point in the process we went wrong? How do we pinpoint the specific pieces of the puzzle to readjust – instead of simply trying to jam something in place that simply doesn’t fit? The answer involves the art of reflection: looking back with a critical eye and using resources to change and address those mistakes.
- @ElizaWallace27 @edutopia Maybe the "open" thing is metaphorical as much as literal? :-)posted 6 hours ago
- @shevtech @DulceFlecha I think this is the last barrier for us- at the very least, presenters should attend freeposted 1 day ago
- Facilitating Communities of Professional Practice starts June 25! Register at tinyurl.com/ycj8tx96 and learn wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 1 day ago
- The Northeast Kingdom is your source for a rocking Critical Skills Institute this summer and there's still time to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 2 days ago
- There's still time to get your learning on this summer #PBL #STEAM #PLC #Facilitation @AntiochNewEng… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 2 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 18,744 hits