Learn from your mistakes. It seems simple enough, right? But how do we know at which point in the process we went wrong? How do we pinpoint the specific pieces of the puzzle to readjust – instead of simply trying to jam something in place that simply doesn’t fit? The answer involves the art of reflection: looking back with a critical eye and using resources to change and address those mistakes.
- Great Article on Teaching Why Facts Still Matter #tiptuesday from @edutopia ow.ly/kt7B308AUjeposted 18 hours ago
- #motivationmonday from @Pinterest https://t.co/MVp92qz0mXposted 1 day ago
- The Progressive Education Network (PEN) national conference is Oct. 5-7th 2017! Call for Workshop Submissions! Due:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…posted 2 days ago
- Looking to change the world? Start in the classroom. #PBL #Leadership #EdTech #LMS ow.ly/TUV7308Pkf6 @AntiochNewEngposted 2 days ago
- Critical Skills Program: #PBL + #EdTech + #SEL = the Critical Skills Classroom ow.ly/zGn430678aS https://t.co/us3ooJnRaTposted 3 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 17,263 hits