I’m still doing a lot of thinking and reading and learning about the work of my colleagues here at Antioch University New England and it’s taking me in a lot of different directions. I just discovered this amazing a six segment interview that Torin Finser did with a prominent Waldorf scholar, Eugene Schwartz around his new book- A Second Classroom. I’ll put it up a bit at a time, but wanted to get the first link up asap as it’s just. So. Interesting. Click here to give it a listen online!
- @MrsVanSTEaM @dealschool That's awesome!posted 18 hours ago
- Request for Proposals! Nellie Mae Foundation offers 12-18 month grants to adopt&implement student-centered learning… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…posted 1 day ago
- @derek_j0hnson And that's the moment I say, "Sorry. Not the work I do. You'll have to find someone else." I'm not doing bad PD.posted 1 day ago
- @derek_j0hnson So we're moving you from the library to the auditorium.posted 1 day ago
- @derek_j0hnson Or "we've decided that we want to bring in all the faculty. And Staff. Instead of the 20 you planned for, there will be 90."posted 1 day ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 18,057 hits