I’m still doing a lot of thinking and reading and learning about the work of my colleagues here at Antioch University New England and it’s taking me in a lot of different directions. I just discovered this amazing a six segment interview that Torin Finser did with a prominent Waldorf scholar, Eugene Schwartz around his new book- A Second Classroom. I’ll put it up a bit at a time, but wanted to get the first link up asap as it’s just. So. Interesting. Click here to give it a listen online!
- Great Article on Teaching Why Facts Still Matter #tiptuesday from @edutopia ow.ly/kt7B308AUjeposted 18 hours ago
- #motivationmonday from @Pinterest https://t.co/MVp92qz0mXposted 1 day ago
- The Progressive Education Network (PEN) national conference is Oct. 5-7th 2017! Call for Workshop Submissions! Due:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…posted 2 days ago
- Looking to change the world? Start in the classroom. #PBL #Leadership #EdTech #LMS ow.ly/TUV7308Pkf6 @AntiochNewEngposted 2 days ago
- Critical Skills Program: #PBL + #EdTech + #SEL = the Critical Skills Classroom ow.ly/zGn430678aS https://t.co/us3ooJnRaTposted 3 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 17,263 hits