I’m still doing a lot of thinking and reading and learning about the work of my colleagues here at Antioch University New England and it’s taking me in a lot of different directions. I just discovered this amazing a six segment interview that Torin Finser did with a prominent Waldorf scholar, Eugene Schwartz around his new book- A Second Classroom. I’ll put it up a bit at a time, but wanted to get the first link up asap as it’s just. So. Interesting. Click here to give it a listen online!
- Don't miss out on the awesome Spring courses offered at @AntiochNewEng. Register now, Because education needs you n… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…posted 8 hours ago
- ""Working With Parents &Communities" Participate in mock parent conferences, write letters to parents to explain na… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…posted 1 day ago
- We need your vote: Becoming Badass: Leadership Without Fear #ISTE18! ow.ly/R0Pk30hT1rxposted 2 days ago
- PBL + EdTech + SEL= Crazy Awesome Pedagogy needs YOUR vote! #ISTE18! ow.ly/epo230hT1Cv https://t.co/hA8zEXiajSposted 2 days ago
- Becoming Badass: Leadership Without Fear needs YOUR vote! #ISTE18! ow.ly/R0Pk30hT1rxposted 2 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 18,337 hits