I’m still doing a lot of thinking and reading and learning about the work of my colleagues here at Antioch University New England and it’s taking me in a lot of different directions. I just discovered this amazing a six segment interview that Torin Finser did with a prominent Waldorf scholar, Eugene Schwartz around his new book- A Second Classroom. I’ll put it up a bit at a time, but wanted to get the first link up asap as it’s just. So. Interesting. Click here to give it a listen online!
- @ElizaWallace27 @edutopia Maybe the "open" thing is metaphorical as much as literal? :-)posted 6 hours ago
- @shevtech @DulceFlecha I think this is the last barrier for us- at the very least, presenters should attend freeposted 1 day ago
- Facilitating Communities of Professional Practice starts June 25! Register at tinyurl.com/ycj8tx96 and learn wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 1 day ago
- The Northeast Kingdom is your source for a rocking Critical Skills Institute this summer and there's still time to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 2 days ago
- There's still time to get your learning on this summer #PBL #STEAM #PLC #Facilitation @AntiochNewEng… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 2 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 18,744 hits