The only thing I don’t love about this short video is that it talks about “Adult Learning” as though that’s something different from kid learning. Learning is learning. The fact that we’ve done it poorly for kids isn’t evidence that they learn differently, it’s just evidence that we’ve been able to use our authority to force them to live with it.
- Don't miss out on the awesome Spring courses offered at @AntiochNewEng. Register now, Because education needs you n… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…posted 8 hours ago
- ""Working With Parents &Communities" Participate in mock parent conferences, write letters to parents to explain na… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…posted 1 day ago
- We need your vote: Becoming Badass: Leadership Without Fear #ISTE18! ow.ly/R0Pk30hT1rxposted 2 days ago
- PBL + EdTech + SEL= Crazy Awesome Pedagogy needs YOUR vote! #ISTE18! ow.ly/epo230hT1Cv https://t.co/hA8zEXiajSposted 2 days ago
- Becoming Badass: Leadership Without Fear needs YOUR vote! #ISTE18! ow.ly/R0Pk30hT1rxposted 2 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 18,337 hits