The only thing I don’t love about this short video is that it talks about “Adult Learning” as though that’s something different from kid learning. Learning is learning. The fact that we’ve done it poorly for kids isn’t evidence that they learn differently, it’s just evidence that we’ve been able to use our authority to force them to live with it.
- @ElizaWallace27 @edutopia Maybe the "open" thing is metaphorical as much as literal? :-)posted 6 hours ago
- @shevtech @DulceFlecha I think this is the last barrier for us- at the very least, presenters should attend freeposted 1 day ago
- Facilitating Communities of Professional Practice starts June 25! Register at tinyurl.com/ycj8tx96 and learn wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 1 day ago
- The Northeast Kingdom is your source for a rocking Critical Skills Institute this summer and there's still time to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 2 days ago
- There's still time to get your learning on this summer #PBL #STEAM #PLC #Facilitation @AntiochNewEng… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 2 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 18,744 hits