The only thing I don’t love about this short video is that it talks about “Adult Learning” as though that’s something different from kid learning. Learning is learning. The fact that we’ve done it poorly for kids isn’t evidence that they learn differently, it’s just evidence that we’ve been able to use our authority to force them to live with it.
- @flyfish29 Yup, everyone should have a therapist, like having a doc or a dentist, & mental health care needs to be affordable for allposted 2 hours ago
- RT @dormanmath: All right, “color-blind” colleagues, we need to have a talk nonprofitwithballs.com/2017/04/all-ri…posted 13 hours ago
- Register now for "The Developing Mind"! A course focused on exploring child & adult development & human learning… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…posted 22 hours ago
- RT @JonMHamm: Spent the day helping out on my son's Kindergarten field trip. Teachers should make a minimum of $6 million per year.posted 1 day ago
- Sometimes you go to the bookstore to pick up some used books to flesh out the early readers… instagram.com/p/BTaNj6-BrOG/posted 2 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 17,478 hits