The only thing I don’t love about this short video is that it talks about “Adult Learning” as though that’s something different from kid learning. Learning is learning. The fact that we’ve done it poorly for kids isn’t evidence that they learn differently, it’s just evidence that we’ve been able to use our authority to force them to live with it.
- @MrsVanSTEaM @dealschool That's awesome!posted 18 hours ago
- Request for Proposals! Nellie Mae Foundation offers 12-18 month grants to adopt&implement student-centered learning… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…posted 1 day ago
- @derek_j0hnson And that's the moment I say, "Sorry. Not the work I do. You'll have to find someone else." I'm not doing bad PD.posted 1 day ago
- @derek_j0hnson So we're moving you from the library to the auditorium.posted 1 day ago
- @derek_j0hnson Or "we've decided that we want to bring in all the faculty. And Staff. Instead of the 20 you planned for, there will be 90."posted 1 day ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 18,057 hits