The only thing I don’t love about this short video is that it talks about “Adult Learning” as though that’s something different from kid learning. Learning is learning. The fact that we’ve done it poorly for kids isn’t evidence that they learn differently, it’s just evidence that we’ve been able to use our authority to force them to live with it.
- Great Article on Teaching Why Facts Still Matter #tiptuesday from @edutopia ow.ly/kt7B308AUjeposted 18 hours ago
- #motivationmonday from @Pinterest https://t.co/MVp92qz0mXposted 1 day ago
- The Progressive Education Network (PEN) national conference is Oct. 5-7th 2017! Call for Workshop Submissions! Due:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…posted 2 days ago
- Looking to change the world? Start in the classroom. #PBL #Leadership #EdTech #LMS ow.ly/TUV7308Pkf6 @AntiochNewEngposted 2 days ago
- Critical Skills Program: #PBL + #EdTech + #SEL = the Critical Skills Classroom ow.ly/zGn430678aS https://t.co/us3ooJnRaTposted 3 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 17,263 hits