The only thing I don’t love about this short video is that it talks about “Adult Learning” as though that’s something different from kid learning. Learning is learning. The fact that we’ve done it poorly for kids isn’t evidence that they learn differently, it’s just evidence that we’ve been able to use our authority to force them to live with it.
- Gain experience in innovative teaching practices under mentorship of highly trained educators at a paid internship!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…posted 9 hours ago
- There's still time to register for Critical Skills Summer 2017 smore.com/dqwgv-critical… #PBLposted 11 hours ago
- "Leading Transformations in Education" examines structure & organization of learner-centered education. July 17-22 ow.ly/s8ty30atzFzposted 1 day ago
- RT @RusulAlrubail: I'm one of the Canadians looking after a Syrian refugee family. This is our story. by @mskermalli on @Independent https…posted 1 day ago
- "We need boundaries, not martyrdom." twitter.com/shevtech/statu…posted 1 day ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 17,675 hits