The only thing I don’t love about this short video is that it talks about “Adult Learning” as though that’s something different from kid learning. Learning is learning. The fact that we’ve done it poorly for kids isn’t evidence that they learn differently, it’s just evidence that we’ve been able to use our authority to force them to live with it.
- Don't miss 'Assessment' this fall! @criticalskills L.Thomas teaches #PBL strategies for feedback &assessment. #STEM… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…posted 41 minutes ago
- Be a more trauma-informed teacher to help better serve students who experienced trauma w/ 'Teacher's Trauma Toolbox… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…posted 2 days ago
- Our alum & Critical Skills Master Teacher, Danika, challenges you to BRING THE LOVE! Check out how here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…posted 3 days ago
- RT @nke_ise: If you have ever had a problem grasping the importance of diversity in tech and its impact on society, watch this video https:…posted 3 days ago
- RT @JamilSmith: All these folks worried about erasing history when the Confederate statues come down will be thrilled to learn about the ex…posted 3 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 17,837 hits