The only thing I don’t love about this short video is that it talks about “Adult Learning” as though that’s something different from kid learning. Learning is learning. The fact that we’ve done it poorly for kids isn’t evidence that they learn differently, it’s just evidence that we’ve been able to use our authority to force them to live with it.
- @AlexSVenet Yup. I’m on Day 8? of RSV that I caught while masked, taking my daughter for surgery. Caught the pneumo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 16 hours ago
- @AlexSVenet Yeeeesh. I mean, I made this mistake as a beginning teacher but I was grateful when I learned better.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 2 days ago
- Y'all. LOOK at these classes. I'm so excited about spring term @AntiochNewEng This is a great time to try us out (a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 2 days ago
- @EmpressOfKashyr Me, also raised Presbyterian: 15 youth group kids playing sardines.posted 2 days ago
- RT @ghweldon: MARY: How's the room? JOSEPH: Um ... rustic. MARY: It's clean, though? JOSEPH: Well, it's not immaculate. (To self) But th…posted 3 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 21,717 hits