Gene Thompson Grove asked us, “What brings us to Cambridge in the middle of the winter?” I find myself asking the same question,, actually. I guess it is, as one of the speakers said, to enjoy the birthday party. This initial event of the School Reform Initiative seems like a good time to come back to this work. There’s a lot going on in the world right now- both in the educational and political landscapes- and I think this is a good group of folks to stand with as we engage in the work of making things better for teachers, students and families everywhere. As another speaker has said, “I have questions about my work, my students…and I know that some of the smartest people in the field are in this room. There are intelligent minds and strong shoulders here.” That leads me into my own wondering- what is my real question for my time here? I have to say, I’m really not quite sure. I *am* certain though that my question will become apparent. Soon.
- @ElizaWallace27 @edutopia Maybe the "open" thing is metaphorical as much as literal? :-)posted 6 hours ago
- @shevtech @DulceFlecha I think this is the last barrier for us- at the very least, presenters should attend freeposted 1 day ago
- Facilitating Communities of Professional Practice starts June 25! Register at tinyurl.com/ycj8tx96 and learn wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 1 day ago
- The Northeast Kingdom is your source for a rocking Critical Skills Institute this summer and there's still time to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 2 days ago
- There's still time to get your learning on this summer #PBL #STEAM #PLC #Facilitation @AntiochNewEng… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 2 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 18,744 hits