Gene Thompson Grove asked us, “What brings us to Cambridge in the middle of the winter?” I find myself asking the same question,, actually. I guess it is, as one of the speakers said, to enjoy the birthday party. This initial event of the School Reform Initiative seems like a good time to come back to this work. There’s a lot going on in the world right now- both in the educational and political landscapes- and I think this is a good group of folks to stand with as we engage in the work of making things better for teachers, students and families everywhere. As another speaker has said, “I have questions about my work, my students…and I know that some of the smartest people in the field are in this room. There are intelligent minds and strong shoulders here.” That leads me into my own wondering- what is my real question for my time here? I have to say, I’m really not quite sure. I *am* certain though that my question will become apparent. Soon.
- @MrsVanSTEaM @dealschool That's awesome!posted 18 hours ago
- Request for Proposals! Nellie Mae Foundation offers 12-18 month grants to adopt&implement student-centered learning… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…posted 1 day ago
- @derek_j0hnson And that's the moment I say, "Sorry. Not the work I do. You'll have to find someone else." I'm not doing bad PD.posted 1 day ago
- @derek_j0hnson So we're moving you from the library to the auditorium.posted 1 day ago
- @derek_j0hnson Or "we've decided that we want to bring in all the faculty. And Staff. Instead of the 20 you planned for, there will be 90."posted 1 day ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 18,057 hits