Gene Thompson Grove asked us, “What brings us to Cambridge in the middle of the winter?” I find myself asking the same question,, actually. I guess it is, as one of the speakers said, to enjoy the birthday party. This initial event of the School Reform Initiative seems like a good time to come back to this work. There’s a lot going on in the world right now- both in the educational and political landscapes- and I think this is a good group of folks to stand with as we engage in the work of making things better for teachers, students and families everywhere. As another speaker has said, “I have questions about my work, my students…and I know that some of the smartest people in the field are in this room. There are intelligent minds and strong shoulders here.” That leads me into my own wondering- what is my real question for my time here? I have to say, I’m really not quite sure. I *am* certain though that my question will become apparent. Soon.
- Don't miss 'Assessment' this fall! @criticalskills L.Thomas teaches #PBL strategies for feedback &assessment. #STEM… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…posted 47 minutes ago
- Be a more trauma-informed teacher to help better serve students who experienced trauma w/ 'Teacher's Trauma Toolbox… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…posted 2 days ago
- Our alum & Critical Skills Master Teacher, Danika, challenges you to BRING THE LOVE! Check out how here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…posted 3 days ago
- RT @nke_ise: If you have ever had a problem grasping the importance of diversity in tech and its impact on society, watch this video https:…posted 3 days ago
- RT @JamilSmith: All these folks worried about erasing history when the Confederate statues come down will be thrilled to learn about the ex…posted 3 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 17,837 hits