Gene Thompson Grove asked us, “What brings us to Cambridge in the middle of the winter?” I find myself asking the same question,, actually. I guess it is, as one of the speakers said, to enjoy the birthday party. This initial event of the School Reform Initiative seems like a good time to come back to this work. There’s a lot going on in the world right now- both in the educational and political landscapes- and I think this is a good group of folks to stand with as we engage in the work of making things better for teachers, students and families everywhere. As another speaker has said, “I have questions about my work, my students…and I know that some of the smartest people in the field are in this room. There are intelligent minds and strong shoulders here.” That leads me into my own wondering- what is my real question for my time here? I have to say, I’m really not quite sure. I *am* certain though that my question will become apparent. Soon.
- Don't miss out on the awesome Spring courses offered at @AntiochNewEng. Register now, Because education needs you n… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…posted 8 hours ago
- ""Working With Parents &Communities" Participate in mock parent conferences, write letters to parents to explain na… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…posted 1 day ago
- We need your vote: Becoming Badass: Leadership Without Fear #ISTE18! ow.ly/R0Pk30hT1rxposted 2 days ago
- PBL + EdTech + SEL= Crazy Awesome Pedagogy needs YOUR vote! #ISTE18! ow.ly/epo230hT1Cv https://t.co/hA8zEXiajSposted 2 days ago
- Becoming Badass: Leadership Without Fear needs YOUR vote! #ISTE18! ow.ly/R0Pk30hT1rxposted 2 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 18,337 hits