While this video is largely about the experience of being a college student, I think a lot of it is appropriate for high school students as well. What do you think? Could Critical Skills change this experience at the college level? Could kids from Critical Skills Classrooms change it?
- Great Article on Teaching Why Facts Still Matter #tiptuesday from @edutopia ow.ly/kt7B308AUjeposted 18 hours ago
- #motivationmonday from @Pinterest https://t.co/MVp92qz0mXposted 1 day ago
- The Progressive Education Network (PEN) national conference is Oct. 5-7th 2017! Call for Workshop Submissions! Due:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…posted 2 days ago
- Looking to change the world? Start in the classroom. #PBL #Leadership #EdTech #LMS ow.ly/TUV7308Pkf6 @AntiochNewEngposted 2 days ago
- Critical Skills Program: #PBL + #EdTech + #SEL = the Critical Skills Classroom ow.ly/zGn430678aS https://t.co/us3ooJnRaTposted 3 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 17,263 hits