While this video is largely about the experience of being a college student, I think a lot of it is appropriate for high school students as well. What do you think? Could Critical Skills change this experience at the college level? Could kids from Critical Skills Classrooms change it?
- Don't miss out on the awesome Spring courses offered at @AntiochNewEng. Register now, Because education needs you n… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…posted 8 hours ago
- ""Working With Parents &Communities" Participate in mock parent conferences, write letters to parents to explain na… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…posted 1 day ago
- We need your vote: Becoming Badass: Leadership Without Fear #ISTE18! ow.ly/R0Pk30hT1rxposted 2 days ago
- PBL + EdTech + SEL= Crazy Awesome Pedagogy needs YOUR vote! #ISTE18! ow.ly/epo230hT1Cv https://t.co/hA8zEXiajSposted 2 days ago
- Becoming Badass: Leadership Without Fear needs YOUR vote! #ISTE18! ow.ly/R0Pk30hT1rxposted 2 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 18,337 hits