While this video is largely about the experience of being a college student, I think a lot of it is appropriate for high school students as well. What do you think? Could Critical Skills change this experience at the college level? Could kids from Critical Skills Classrooms change it?
- Don't miss 'Assessment' this fall! @criticalskills L.Thomas teaches #PBL strategies for feedback &assessment. #STEM… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…posted 50 minutes ago
- Be a more trauma-informed teacher to help better serve students who experienced trauma w/ 'Teacher's Trauma Toolbox… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…posted 2 days ago
- Our alum & Critical Skills Master Teacher, Danika, challenges you to BRING THE LOVE! Check out how here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…posted 3 days ago
- RT @nke_ise: If you have ever had a problem grasping the importance of diversity in tech and its impact on society, watch this video https:…posted 3 days ago
- RT @JamilSmith: All these folks worried about erasing history when the Confederate statues come down will be thrilled to learn about the ex…posted 3 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 17,837 hits