Apparently, this group of 200 dancers put this together in less than 2 rehearsals. If this doesn’t speak to our ultimate innate desire for our students- that they gain the visceral, powerful rewards of collaboration and risk taking- I don’t know what does.
- RT @nhannahjones: I was invited to give an MLK speech today and a small number of members of the group hosting me wrote and then leaked ema…posted 1 day ago
- RT @MsPhanLearns: If you work at a tech company in the Bay Area and are receiving a surplus of rapid tests from your workplace, please cons…posted 4 days ago
- @A_single_bear You should be asleep, bear. It’s cold and dark and your den is cozy. Hibernation is a good thing. https://t.co/A5aS7PhwXGposted 4 days ago
- RT @acweyand: Every single pediatrician I know was first in line to immunize their children against #COVID19 That should tell you somethin…posted 4 days ago
- RT @rweingarten: Science is amazing. The mRNA vaccines were years in the making. nytimes.com/2022/01/15/hea…posted 4 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 21,413 hits