Apparently, this group of 200 dancers put this together in less than 2 rehearsals. If this doesn’t speak to our ultimate innate desire for our students- that they gain the visceral, powerful rewards of collaboration and risk taking- I don’t know what does.
- @AlexSVenet Yup. I’m on Day 8? of RSV that I caught while masked, taking my daughter for surgery. Caught the pneumo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 14 hours ago
- @AlexSVenet Yeeeesh. I mean, I made this mistake as a beginning teacher but I was grateful when I learned better.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 1 day ago
- Y'all. LOOK at these classes. I'm so excited about spring term @AntiochNewEng This is a great time to try us out (a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 1 day ago
- @EmpressOfKashyr Me, also raised Presbyterian: 15 youth group kids playing sardines.posted 2 days ago
- RT @ghweldon: MARY: How's the room? JOSEPH: Um ... rustic. MARY: It's clean, though? JOSEPH: Well, it's not immaculate. (To self) But th…posted 3 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 21,717 hits