Apparently, this group of 200 dancers put this together in less than 2 rehearsals. If this doesn’t speak to our ultimate innate desire for our students- that they gain the visceral, powerful rewards of collaboration and risk taking- I don’t know what does.
- RT @flyfish29: Grades 1-2 giving thanks via @Seesaw and @ChatterPixIt while learning about commas. Food comma water!! Ha ha! https://t.co/…posted 7 hours ago
- RT @shevtech: Holiday season is upon us. Before you start shifting your class routines, ask yourself and your colleagues some real question…posted 1 day ago
- Getting Started With Project-Based Learning (Hint: Don’t Go Crazy) #tiptuesday @edutopia ow.ly/nwil30glBhVposted 1 day ago
- RT @KaitPopielarz: I am in need of an edu. Twitter chat where I can critically discuss & learn how to better cultivate equitable & inclusiv…posted 2 days ago
- RT @ERobbPrincipal: Great info graphic on inquiry @LRobbTeacher @DavidGeurin @MrPStrunk @KGT_Educator @nalang1 @FCMSPrincipal @ToddRisser h…posted 2 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 18,176 hits