Apparently, this group of 200 dancers put this together in less than 2 rehearsals. If this doesn’t speak to our ultimate innate desire for our students- that they gain the visceral, powerful rewards of collaboration and risk taking- I don’t know what does.
- "Ecology of Imagination in Childhood"-learn how kids nature play can invigorate writing processes #summer17 Registe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…posted 22 hours ago
- Ramadan Mubarak, friends!posted 1 day ago
- Teri Young an educator for 20yrs shares philosophy of learner-centered edu in 'Leading Transformations In Education… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…posted 1 day ago
- LAST EVER Level 2 Critical Skills Institute.7/12-14 #PBL #SEL #STEAM #EdTech tinyurl.com/y8lqb68f #NoFOMO https://t.co/FmhMvBoj3Qposted 1 day ago
- AUNE’s Integrated Learning students can apply to be part-time para-educators at Academy Elementary in Brattleboro!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…posted 2 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 17,568 hits