Apparently, this group of 200 dancers put this together in less than 2 rehearsals. If this doesn’t speak to our ultimate innate desire for our students- that they gain the visceral, powerful rewards of collaboration and risk taking- I don’t know what does.
- RT @shevtech: Hey @CriticalSkills1 @MrsVanSTEaM @smithluvs2teach check it out :) twitter.com/finleyjd/statu…posted 13 hours ago
- Time to Debunk Those PBL Myths! Read here: ow.ly/VFMl30eesXj #tiptuesday #pbl @edutopiaposted 23 hours ago
- You're a grown-up. You deserve an MEd program that treats you like one. #NoHoops #AllPractical @AntiochNewEng… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…posted 1 day ago
- @SamanthaTracyEd @edutopia There's a lot to it, IME. You may find some good ideas here, though: drive.google.com/open?id=0BxOC8…posted 1 day ago
- RT @RafranzDavis: This twitter.com/mel_katzz/stat…posted 2 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 17,937 hits