Apparently, this group of 200 dancers put this together in less than 2 rehearsals. If this doesn’t speak to our ultimate innate desire for our students- that they gain the visceral, powerful rewards of collaboration and risk taking- I don’t know what does.
- Helping Struggling Students Build a Growth Mindset from @edutopia #tiptuesday ow.ly/Nf7F30ag2vYposted 19 hours ago
- Teaching Kids to Move Beyond One-Word Questions@ #tiptuesday from @edutopia ow.ly/ROzm308AVcEposted 21 hours ago
- Have a listen to this great podcast by David Sobel entitled "How amazing is a fort?"Just click the podcast title at: ow.ly/qB7c30afZUqposted 1 day ago
- @nataleestotz You make it easy- great ideas and excellent collaboration skills.posted 1 day ago
- @nataleestotz And you're ROCKING them!posted 1 day ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 17,398 hits