This article from Time has me thinking. It seems to be popping up again and again and again my world and it has me thinking that, while the Critical Skills Program (CSP) has been around for awhile, we may suddenly be finding the world has caught up with us. What do you think? Does this article, or Tony Wagner’s new The Global Achievement Gap do it better? Be sure and scroll down on that page- the list of The Seven Survival Skills for Careers, College, & Citizenship in the 21st Century are going to look mighty familiar. What does it mean for those of us trying to implement the model- should we look forward to more support? Should we get ready now to become the “ones we’ve been waiting for?” What do you think?
- @ElizaWallace27 @edutopia Maybe the "open" thing is metaphorical as much as literal? :-)posted 1 hour ago
- @shevtech @DulceFlecha I think this is the last barrier for us- at the very least, presenters should attend freeposted 1 day ago
- Facilitating Communities of Professional Practice starts June 25! Register at tinyurl.com/ycj8tx96 and learn wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 1 day ago
- The Northeast Kingdom is your source for a rocking Critical Skills Institute this summer and there's still time to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 1 day ago
- There's still time to get your learning on this summer #PBL #STEAM #PLC #Facilitation @AntiochNewEng… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 2 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 18,743 hits