This article from Time has me thinking. It seems to be popping up again and again and again my world and it has me thinking that, while the Critical Skills Program (CSP) has been around for awhile, we may suddenly be finding the world has caught up with us. What do you think? Does this article, or Tony Wagner’s new The Global Achievement Gap do it better? Be sure and scroll down on that page- the list of The Seven Survival Skills for Careers, College, & Citizenship in the 21st Century are going to look mighty familiar. What does it mean for those of us trying to implement the model- should we look forward to more support? Should we get ready now to become the “ones we’ve been waiting for?” What do you think?
- RT @nhannahjones: I was invited to give an MLK speech today and a small number of members of the group hosting me wrote and then leaked ema…posted 1 day ago
- RT @MsPhanLearns: If you work at a tech company in the Bay Area and are receiving a surplus of rapid tests from your workplace, please cons…posted 4 days ago
- @A_single_bear You should be asleep, bear. It’s cold and dark and your den is cozy. Hibernation is a good thing. https://t.co/A5aS7PhwXGposted 4 days ago
- RT @acweyand: Every single pediatrician I know was first in line to immunize their children against #COVID19 That should tell you somethin…posted 4 days ago
- RT @rweingarten: Science is amazing. The mRNA vaccines were years in the making. nytimes.com/2022/01/15/hea…posted 4 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 21,413 hits