This article from Time has me thinking. It seems to be popping up again and again and again my world and it has me thinking that, while the Critical Skills Program (CSP) has been around for awhile, we may suddenly be finding the world has caught up with us. What do you think? Does this article, or Tony Wagner’s new The Global Achievement Gap do it better? Be sure and scroll down on that page- the list of The Seven Survival Skills for Careers, College, & Citizenship in the 21st Century are going to look mighty familiar. What does it mean for those of us trying to implement the model- should we look forward to more support? Should we get ready now to become the “ones we’ve been waiting for?” What do you think?
- @AlexSVenet Yup. I’m on Day 8? of RSV that I caught while masked, taking my daughter for surgery. Caught the pneumo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 15 hours ago
- @AlexSVenet Yeeeesh. I mean, I made this mistake as a beginning teacher but I was grateful when I learned better.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 1 day ago
- Y'all. LOOK at these classes. I'm so excited about spring term @AntiochNewEng This is a great time to try us out (a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…posted 1 day ago
- @EmpressOfKashyr Me, also raised Presbyterian: 15 youth group kids playing sardines.posted 2 days ago
- RT @ghweldon: MARY: How's the room? JOSEPH: Um ... rustic. MARY: It's clean, though? JOSEPH: Well, it's not immaculate. (To self) But th…posted 3 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 21,717 hits