This article from Time has me thinking. It seems to be popping up again and again and again my world and it has me thinking that, while the Critical Skills Program (CSP) has been around for awhile, we may suddenly be finding the world has caught up with us. What do you think? Does this article, or Tony Wagner’s new The Global Achievement Gap do it better? Be sure and scroll down on that page- the list of The Seven Survival Skills for Careers, College, & Citizenship in the 21st Century are going to look mighty familiar. What does it mean for those of us trying to implement the model- should we look forward to more support? Should we get ready now to become the “ones we’ve been waiting for?” What do you think?
- RT @shevtech: Hey @CriticalSkills1 @MrsVanSTEaM @smithluvs2teach check it out :) twitter.com/finleyjd/statu…posted 12 hours ago
- Time to Debunk Those PBL Myths! Read here: ow.ly/VFMl30eesXj #tiptuesday #pbl @edutopiaposted 23 hours ago
- You're a grown-up. You deserve an MEd program that treats you like one. #NoHoops #AllPractical @AntiochNewEng… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…posted 1 day ago
- @SamanthaTracyEd @edutopia There's a lot to it, IME. You may find some good ideas here, though: drive.google.com/open?id=0BxOC8…posted 1 day ago
- RT @RafranzDavis: This twitter.com/mel_katzz/stat…posted 2 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 17,937 hits