This article from Time has me thinking. It seems to be popping up again and again and again my world and it has me thinking that, while the Critical Skills Program (CSP) has been around for awhile, we may suddenly be finding the world has caught up with us. What do you think? Does this article, or Tony Wagner’s new The Global Achievement Gap do it better? Be sure and scroll down on that page- the list of The Seven Survival Skills for Careers, College, & Citizenship in the 21st Century are going to look mighty familiar. What does it mean for those of us trying to implement the model- should we look forward to more support? Should we get ready now to become the “ones we’ve been waiting for?” What do you think?
- The Progressive Education Network (PEN) national conference is Oct. 5-7th 2017! Call for Workshop Submissions! Due:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…posted 3 hours ago
- Looking to change the world? Start in the classroom. #PBL #Leadership #EdTech #LMS ow.ly/TUV7308Pkf6 @AntiochNewEngposted 8 hours ago
- Critical Skills Program: #PBL + #EdTech + #SEL = the Critical Skills Classroom ow.ly/zGn430678aS https://t.co/us3ooJnRaTposted 1 day ago
- It takes a whole school to make a just world. #PBL #Leadership #EdTech #LMS @AntiochNewEng ow.ly/yOVk308Pk1kposted 1 day ago
- We know you've got it in you to change the world. Apply now and get started this summer. ow.ly/1vKU3096HHoposted 2 days ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 17,256 hits