This article from Time has me thinking. It seems to be popping up again and again and again my world and it has me thinking that, while the Critical Skills Program (CSP) has been around for awhile, we may suddenly be finding the world has caught up with us. What do you think? Does this article, or Tony Wagner’s new The Global Achievement Gap do it better? Be sure and scroll down on that page- the list of The Seven Survival Skills for Careers, College, & Citizenship in the 21st Century are going to look mighty familiar. What does it mean for those of us trying to implement the model- should we look forward to more support? Should we get ready now to become the “ones we’ve been waiting for?” What do you think?
- RT @vtedreads: Editing our latest episode with @AlexSVenet, coming to you this Friday (2 days!), and at one point Alex says, "You can't sel…posted 23 hours ago
- RT @ShanaVWhite: Good morning. White teachers, I encourage you in your efforts to show concern about recent events, please do not harm or…posted 1 day ago
- RT @Lyricalswordz: A kind plea to my white friends: temper your celebration. Let our Black brothers and sisters exhale. Our work is with ea…posted 1 day ago
- RT @elanaleoni: Things need to CHANGE. #EdLeaders, how are you supporting your educators? 🤔posted 1 day ago
- RT @MHarrisPerry: Thank you to every single organizer, protester, activist and good troublemaker who took to the streets this summer to rem…posted 1 day ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 20,937 hits