This article from Time has me thinking. It seems to be popping up again and again and again my world and it has me thinking that, while the Critical Skills Program (CSP) has been around for awhile, we may suddenly be finding the world has caught up with us. What do you think? Does this article, or Tony Wagner’s new The Global Achievement Gap do it better? Be sure and scroll down on that page- the list of The Seven Survival Skills for Careers, College, & Citizenship in the 21st Century are going to look mighty familiar. What does it mean for those of us trying to implement the model- should we look forward to more support? Should we get ready now to become the “ones we’ve been waiting for?” What do you think?
- Helping Struggling Students Build a Growth Mindset from @edutopia #tiptuesday ow.ly/Nf7F30ag2vYposted 20 hours ago
- Teaching Kids to Move Beyond One-Word Questions@ #tiptuesday from @edutopia ow.ly/ROzm308AVcEposted 21 hours ago
- Have a listen to this great podcast by David Sobel entitled "How amazing is a fort?"Just click the podcast title at: ow.ly/qB7c30afZUqposted 1 day ago
- @nataleestotz You make it easy- great ideas and excellent collaboration skills.posted 1 day ago
- @nataleestotz And you're ROCKING them!posted 1 day ago
Charlie on Why Critical Skills? Why you?… Nemoj da „dramiš“ il… on Brains, man… antiochcriticalskill… on The Work in the Work Alex on The Work in the Work thepinkpopcorn on The #MakeTheMostOfIt Challenge…
- 17,398 hits